How and when we collect your data
The General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
At Integrated Style, we take your privacy and the security of your personal information very seriously. When you engage with us (as a client) or just visiting our website, this policy applies to you. It explains how we collect and protect your personal data and respect your privacy. Whenever you interact with Integrated Style, our website collects data for source analytics only.
Here’s how and when we do this:
- You visit, or telephone our studio
- You visit any page of our website
- You submit your personal details
Whilst we welcome clients approaching Integrated Style through the following sources, we will not use these platforms to approach a clients directly (D
- Facebook (outside the EU)
- Instagram (outside the EU)
- Google + (outside the EU)
- Linked In (outside the EU)
- Website authentication integrations (by your request)
Types of Personal Data We May Collect
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address.
Technical Data That Identifies You
We maintain website visitor analytics however your Name, Email, IP address and login details are not provided. However your browser type and version, browser plug-in types, time zone setting, location data about where you might be, operating system and version is collected.
Data on How You Use Our Website
The pages you visit and in what order, viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on each page, what you do on those pages, how often, and when you leave.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Data protection law means that we can only use your data for certain reasons and where we have a legal basis to do so, by your agreement only.
Your Privacy Choices and Rights
- You can choose not to provide us with personal data
- You can turn off cookies in your browser by changing its settings
- You can ask us not to use your data for marketing
- You have the right to access information we hold about you
- You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal data about you
- You have the right to be ‘forgotten’ by us
- You have the right to port your data to another service / design company
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data
- You can object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you
How Secure Is the Data We Collect
Information we collect is stored in locations that have physical and electronic access control procedures in place, and on our own equipment that we have control over. We have also implemented network and software security measures to ensure that your data does not fall into the wrong hands.
Where Do We Store the Data?
Personal data is processed at our office in London. Occasionally, we may transfer personal data to data processing facilities operated by the third parties identified below.
Third Parties Who Process Your Data
- Squarespace & Google Analytics - web analytics services
Complaints and Feedback
If you would like to contact our office about how we handle your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint, please tell us first, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns. If we fail to do this, you can address your complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office who is the UK's independent body set up to uphold information rights.